Call for papers
We welcome empirical papers in all areas of Financial Accounting research. Topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Effects of Financial Reporting and Disclosure Regulation
- Firm Valuation using Accounting Numbers
- Relation between Accounting Information and Capital Markets
- Information Disclosure
- Intangible Assets
- Auditing Accounting Information Systems and Information Technology
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Accounting Choice and Earnings Management
- Accounting Information and Corporate Governance
- Financial Analysts and Accounting Information
Any other contribution to Financial Accounting research will be also very welcome.
Deadlines for submission and registration
- The deadline for submission of papers is October 1, 2018.
- Notification of acceptance of submitted papers will be sent by November 1, 2018.
- The deadline for early registration will be December 1, 2018.
- The deadline for late registration will be January 18, 2019.
"FULL PAPERS" must be sent to: email@example.com